Android was kind to me this morning as I ferried the various McCords to their daily routines:
- Amy Winehouse – Rehab. I have explained to you that “rehab” is like timeout for grownups. And that Amy didn’t want to go, but probably needed to.
- Bunny Wailer – Free Jah Jah Children. I am trying to teach you to recognize reggae when you hear it. I don’t know why. It’s a difficult thing to do without covering a lot of other background first.
- The Modern Lovers – Roadrunner. You: “I really liked that song!”
- The Cure – Close to Me (Closet mix). Nice work identifying the sax and trumpet; “flute” was apparently your first brand new concept for Wednesday, October 13, 2010. The YouTube link for this one goes to the awesome Lady Sovereign’s awesome track that is built on the Cure’s track. But we were listening to the Cure this morning.
- Belly – Slow Dog. I don’t know why she’s shooting that dog.
- Veruca Salt – Twinstar.
- The White Stripes – The Hardest Button to Button. You: “nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh!” Can I be the only person who wishes Jack White had hired the B-52s guy for the line “had a brain that felt like pancake batter”?
- They Might Be Giants – Birdhouse in Your Soul.
- The White Stripes – Black Math.
- of Montreal – A Sentence of Sorts in Kongsvinger.
Nice work, mr. personal mobile pseudorandom selector!